Mayday Saxonvale is a not-for-profit social enterprise, with the sole objective of delivering a sustainable plan for Saxonvale governed by the needs, priorities, and aspirations of our town.
Once the development is complete, Mayday Saxonvale will run the key community assets, such as the Lido, public/commercial spaces such as the Western Warehouse, and Merchants Barton Spa. Any profits from these assets will be reinvested within Saxonvale or wider Frome community projects.
These are the values that we will seek to adhere to while developing the Saxonvale site.
- Holding the needs and aspirations of our community at the centre of all we do.
- Maximise the level of profits reinvested back into Frome.
- Integrity & Accountability
- Always work with integrity and honesty
- Maximise transparency at all stages so we can be properly held accountable.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- To be inclusive, not exclusive, in everything we do.
- Ensure Saxonvale delivers for all parts of Frome’s community.
- We recognise there is a climate emergency and will act accordingly.
- Always work to protect and encourage our biodiverse site.
Mayday Saxonvale is structured as a company limited by guarantee. This means that no profits can be paid out of the company to shareholders. The company currently has two directors, Damon Moore and Paul Oster.
Become a MAYDAY Supporter
By registering as a supporter with Mayday Saxonvale you can join the conversation to support our process.